You can make a complaint:
- In person at the Needs Assessment Unit (2nd Floor Aqua Mall, 55 South Church Street, George Town)
- By telephone (345 946-0024)
- In writing to:
- Matthew Hylton
- Needs Assessment Unit
- P.O. Box 895GT,
- Grand Cayman, KY1-1103,
- CAYMAN ISLANDS
- By email: email@example.com
When making a complaint, try to give us as much detail as possible, for example:
Needs Assessment Unit COMPLAINT REGISTRATION FORM
- What service, policy, person or aspect of the Portfolio/Ministry/Department you are complaining about.
- If appropriate, the date, time and location where an incident may have taken place and who may have been affected.
- Any expectations you may have had of the Needs Assessment Unit's services, as a result of information we provided or what staff of the Needs Assessment Unit may have said.
- Your name, address and contact details so that we can respond to your complaint.
- Anything else which you think would help to make your point and help us to investigate your concerns.